60 Days ago I joined a free training called List-a-Palooza, hosted by PJ Van Hulle (pictured here).
The tagline is ‘Add 10,000 subscribers in 90 Days,’ which I found to be off-putting for some people (see this post by Tanja Gardner of Crystal Clarity Copywriting).
I assumed that if I only added 10% of that – just 1,000 people to my list – it would be more than worth it, so I signed up.
What I didn’t expect was all of the OTHER benefits I would get from the program!
First of all, List-a-Palooza is full of trainings and information on all aspects of your business such as growing your list, attracting clients, how to use Social Media, and how to know what to focus on to get the best results.
PJ brings in great guest speakers each week. We also have a Power Hour each week to focus on a different Social Media site and connect with other participants.
So what can List-a-Palooza do for you? Here are the results I’ve gotten in the first 60 days:
– over 500 new subscribers to my list (and more added each day)
– over 5,000 new Facebook likes
– over 11,000 new Twitter followers
– invitations to guest post on others’ blogs and websites, and 2 magazines
– so many guest blogs at my site that I only had to write 3 articles last month!
– 6 radio show spots (and counting)
– invitations to web tv shows
These are just a few of the things that have happened in the last 60 days. So can List-a-Palooza help you and your business? There are 30 fantabulous days left, and there’s only one way to find out! Join us at List-a-Palooza today. I’ll see you there!